VE-0701 VENT USRE Co./ EVANS PRODUCTS Co.
Upgrade insulated boxcars with the addition of these vents. Included are a set of decals that typically were applied with the vents on the car sides (refer to prototype photos for varied placements). Some BAR, CN, CP, NH and PGE insulated heater cars applied an almost identical vent starting in 1950.
Operators and roster below
- BAR 2000-2449, 12000-12004 blt. 1950-61
- NH 45000-45099 blt. 1951
- PC (ex-NH) 350500-350592
- CN 280000 series blt. 1966-73
- CP 35000 & 165000 series blt. 1963-72
- PGE 8021-8030 blt. 1969
- Evergreen EFCX 3001-3901 series blt. 1969-72
- SP (ex-EFCX) classes B-70-44, -51, -65
- Georgia-Pacific USLX 16000 series blt. 1970-73
- Lousiana-Pacific USLX 18000 series blt. 1971